OIII 5nmDoug WilliamsMarch 5, 2018
Astrodon 5 nm Narrowband Filters – OIII 5nm$380.00 – $1,024.00
Filters in stock ship usually ship within 3 weeks.
You may click the “Get an alert” button to be notified when an out of stock filter is back in stock. It is necessary to pay for back-ordered filters immediately to reserve your spot in our wait list. Often we have more orders for out of stock filters than we have incoming filters. Many Astrodon filters are perpetually out of stock for this reason.
Bring Out The Faint Structures In Nebulae
Astrodon Narrowband filters set a new bar of performance and durability for imaging and research. We offer 5 nm and ultra-narrow 3 nm bandwidths.
Astrodon OIII filters have a center bandwidth of 500.1 nm.Select optionsAstrodon 5 nm Narrowband Filters – OIII 5nmDoug WilliamsMarch 5, 2018
Chroma OIII filter, 5nm FWHM$460.00 – $1,195.00
Select optionsChroma OIII filter, 5nm FWHMwp_farpointastroJune 18, 2020
- H-alpha filters are essential for imaging nebulae and other objects which are rich in ionized hydrogen.
- At 656.3nm, a narrow-band emission filter is required to separate H-alpha from the SII doublet (671.6nm and 673.1nm).
- Parfocal for systems f/4.0 or slower
- Transmitted wavefront better than 0.25 waves/inch
- Parallelism: less than 30 arcsec
- Made in the U.S.A.