APM 100 mm 45° ED-Apo Binocular with 1.25″ Eyepiece Holder
This spherical excellently corrected 2-element ED APO binocular offers an extremely high contrast. In the basic equipment we have included 1 set 18mm eyepieces. The focal position was chosen so that Tele Vue Delos, Nagler, panoptic, and the Docter can be 12.5 mm UWA eyepiece focused.
Are integrated sliding dew shields with front cover plate, a carrying handle with sighting device, a photo tripod adapter with 3/8 “thread connection and 2 eyepieces 29facher magnification.
To keep the weight to a minimum, the binoculars housing is made of magnesium.
- Weight without Eyepieces, including Tripod Adapter 14.52 lb
- Focal Length 550 mm
- Clear aperture without on-axis vignetting 100 mm
- Interpupillary distance from 54 mm to 75 mm
- Lightweight Magnesium Body
- Length 520 mm
- Width 270 mm
- Height 145 mm
- Dew Shield OD 124 mm
- Dew Shield ID 120 mm
- 2 Element Air spaced ED Apochromat (ED=FK61 Glass)
- Focal length 550 mm
- Max FOV 2.8 degree
- Not waterproof and not Nitrogen purged!
- All optical surfaces are fully broadband multicoated
- Clear aperture 25 mm at the eyepiece Side
- 1.25″ Helical Focuser with Brass compression Ring
- Foto Tripod Adapter with 3/8 Inch Thread (Adapter to 1/4 Inch)
- Transporting Handle with Target Visor
- 4 Dust Covers
- Extendable Dew Shields
- Binocular 100 mm 45° with 4 Covers
- Photo Tripod Adapter with 1/4 Inch Photo Thread
- Transporting Handle
- 1 Set 18 mm Ultra Flat Field Eyepieces = 30,5 x Power
- alignment certificate
More information, user manuals, data sheets etc.