ChromaKyle KoeberSeptember 1, 2020
Chroma O-III filter, 8nm FWHM$265.00 – $915.00
Select optionsChroma O-III filter, 8nm FWHMKyle KoeberSeptember 1, 2020
- OIII filters are essential for imaging nebulae and other objects which are rich in ionized hydrogen.
- At 656.3nm, a narrow-band emission filter is required to separate OIII from the SII doublet (671.6nm and 673.1nm).
- Parfocal for systems f/4.0 or slower
- Transmitted wavefront better than 0.25 waves/inch
- Parallelism: less than 30 arcsec
- Made in the U.S.A.