QHY168C Color Camera w/ 16 megapixel CMOS sensor$1,399.00
The QHY168C is a popular APS-C format cooled color camera. The SONY Exmor IMX071 sensor has 4.8um pixels and 2.3e- to 3.2e- read noise. This sensor was used in the Nikon D5100 DSLR camera. With read noise this low, it is easier to detect a dim target against of the background noise. The title image NGC4565, the ring nebula in this page was the DSO image captured with QHY168C by Fenyes Lorand.Add to cartQHY168C Color Camera w/ 16 megapixel CMOS sensorJared SmithSeptember 11, 2020
QHY163C Color Camera w/ 16 megapixel CMOS sensor$899.00
The QHY163M/C camera is an incredible value. It uses a relatively large 4/3-inch, 16 Megapixel CMOS sensor, available in both monochrome and color.Add to cartQHY163C Color Camera w/ 16 megapixel CMOS sensorJared SmithSeptember 11, 2020
Atik Infinity Color camera w/ video astronomy software$975.00
The Atik Infinity is the first Atik CCD camera dedicated to video astronomy. The Atik Infinity is supplied with custom software dedicated to video astronomy, with a Sony ICX825 sensor embedded with EXview HAD CCD II™ technology has a generous 6,45 µm pixel size. It is well-suited to broad range of telescopes bringing the wonders of deep sky imaging to your screen in just seconds.Add to cartAtik Infinity Color camera w/ video astronomy softwareJared SmithSeptember 4, 2020
Atik ACIS 7.1 megapixel, color, CMOS camera$2,395.00
The ACIS 7.1 is Atik’s fastest camera yet with full frame speeds of up to 30 fps. Designed not only to exceed the high demands required for scientific imaging, the ACIS 7.1 also performs expertly in astronomical imaging. Manufactured at ISO 9001 certified European premises to the very highest standards, the ACIS 7.1 is designed to provide reliable and excellent service for many years.Add to cartAtik ACIS 7.1 megapixel, color, CMOS cameraJared SmithAugust 26, 2020
Atik ACIS 2.4 megapixel, color, CMOS camera$1,545.00
The ACIS series is Atik’s fastest camera series yet with full frame speeds of up to 30 fps, and is available in 12.3, 7.1, and 2.4 megapixel editions. Designed not only to exceed the high demands required for scientific imaging, the ACIS also performs expertly in astronomical imaging. Manufactured at ISO 9001 certified European premises to the very highest standards, the ACIS is designed to provide reliable and excellent service for many years.Add to cartAtik ACIS 2.4 megapixel, color, CMOS cameraJared SmithAugust 26, 2020
QHY247C 24 megapixel, ultra low-noise color camera$1,699.00
With a read noise of 1e- to 2.7e-, the QHY247C Color Camera is ideal for stacking many short exposures.Add to cartQHY247C 24 megapixel, ultra low-noise color cameraJared SmithAugust 11, 2020
Atik Horizon II Monochrome CCD camera$1,645.00
This is the color version. The Atik Horizon II is the follow up to the first Atik CMOS Camera developed for deep sky astrophotography. Whilst maintaining the core elements of the initial horizon such as its 16MP CMOS sensor with a 21.9mm diagonal, its evolution comes in its variety. Now offering three modes – Normal, PowerSave, and Fast – the Horizon II can produce the highest quality images in PowerSave mode and boasts an increased frame rate in Fast mode.
This makes Horizon II one of the most versatile cameras you can buy; suitable for deep sky, planetary or EAA imaging.Add to cartAtik Horizon II Monochrome CCD cameraKyle KoeberJuly 30, 2020
Starlight Xpress Trius Pro-814C USB Hub CCD color Camera System$2,999.50
Add to cartStarlight Xpress Trius Pro-814C USB Hub CCD color Camera SystemJared SmithJuly 17, 2020
- A Bayer matrix single-shot colour version of the TRIUS PRO-814 mono camera.
- Medium format, high resolution ‘Exview’ CCD chip with 9.19M pixels (3.69uM x 3.69uM square pixels) in a 15.98 mm diagonal array.
- Exceptionally low dark signal – No dark frames necessary for most deep sky objects.
- Excellent QE of 77% peak in yellow light, 65% at Hydrogen alpha (656 nm).
- Three port powered USB hub built-in. Can drive a Lodestar or Superstar guider + SX filter wheel.
- High performance two stage cooling for better than -40C delta T
- Dry Argon CCD chamber fill for improved cooling performance.
- Exceptionally effective anti-blooming with minimal effect on linearity and no lost active area.
- Back focal length 17mm +/-1mm
- High speed USB 2.0 interface for approx. 6 second downloads.
- Built-in triple powered USB hub for guider and filter wheel control.
- Single USB cable control for all features – get rid of that dangerous cable tangle!
- Very low power consumption. Less than 1.5 amps at 12v DC.
- Compact and lightweight – only 75mm in diameter x 70mm long – Only 450g load on the telescope.
- ALCOR 09
- All Sky Camera 02
- ALPHEA 02
- ASI1600 01
- ASI294MC 01
- ASI533MC-P 01
- Astrograph 08
- Astrophotography 10
- Atik 03
- Camera 08
- COLOR CAMERA 28
- Fin 08
- Monochrome Camera 03
- newtonian 08
- NoFreeShipping 15
- OMEA 06
- QHY 03
- refractor 08
- Starligh 01
- Starlight Xpress 03
- telescope 08
- telescopes 08
- Trius Pro-674CC 01
- Trius Pro-694C 01
- Trius Pro-814C 01
- ZWO 04
- ZWO ASI 02