EUDA Monochrome, 16 megapixel, 185° x 185° field of view, cooled, All Sky Camera, with filter wheel and optical glass dome
- Cooled CMOS sensor minus 30°C from ambiant
- Digital USB 2.0 output with 20 m cable length
- 185°x185° fisheye field
- Snapshot with long exposure mode
- Active and automatic dome defrost
- Full anodized aluminium casing, water tight box and connectors.
- Embedded 5 position filter wheel (user can choose which filter to integrate, allowing best flexibility)
- Lens auto-iris and focuser remote control
- Daylight imaging with short exposure and iris control
The purpose of these systems is to carry out All or Full Sky (180°x180°) surveillance of the night or day sky, and in a continuous fashion. It is possible to assess, in real time, the night sky quality, and to record fast phenomena (meteors and fireballs) or slower (satellites, rockets, noctilucent clouds, zodiacal light, aurora, airglow ....).
Thanks to its high sensitivity, this system can record a very good image quality of the night sky, while producing images of stars that will not be trailed by natural Earth rotation, no star tracking is required.
• 185 ° x 185 ° fisheye lens, focal length f=4.5mm f/2.8, 2.9 arcmin per pixel
• Factory focused and tilt tuned with respect to the whole CCD field
• 4600 x 3550 (16 Mpixels) 3.8 x 3.8 µm pixel monochrome and antiblooming sensor
Camera is not equiped with mechanical shutter