Losmandy G11G, Equatorial Head, Gemini 2 Goto, weight shaft, folding HD Tripod & 21 lb. counterweight
- All machined aluminum and stainless steel, black anodized.
- All stainless steel hardware.
- One 3.750” diameter needle thrust bearing.
- One 2.000” diameter needle thrust bearing.
- Two 1.500” diameter needle bearings.
- 5.625” diameter, 7075 aluminum worm gear, 360 tooth.
- Dual supported, ball bearing housed ground High Precision Brass Worm.
- One Piece Worm Block
- Spring Loaded Worm
- Variable slip clutch, both axes. One knob per axis design.
- Porter Slip Ring Design
- 1.250” diameter stainless steel shafts.
- Through the axis polar scope mounting, works in Northern and Southern Hemisphere. Polar scope optional.
- Instrument Weight Capacity 60 LBS
- Equatorial head weight 33 lbs.
The Losmandy G-11 Equatorial mount and tripod is one of the best telescope mounts availble on the market. Don't miss out on this amazing mount!