Starlight Xpress Trius Pro-814C USB Hub CCD color Camera System
- A Bayer matrix single-shot colour version of the TRIUS PRO-814 mono camera.
- Medium format, high resolution 'Exview' CCD chip with 9.19M pixels (3.69uM x 3.69uM square pixels) in a 15.98 mm diagonal array.
- Exceptionally low dark signal - No dark frames necessary for most deep sky objects.
- Excellent QE of 77% peak in yellow light, 65% at Hydrogen alpha (656 nm).
- Three port powered USB hub built-in. Can drive a Lodestar or Superstar guider + SX filter wheel.
- High performance two stage cooling for better than -40C delta T
- Dry Argon CCD chamber fill for improved cooling performance.
- Exceptionally effective anti-blooming with minimal effect on linearity and no lost active area.
- Back focal length 17mm +/-1mm
- High speed USB 2.0 interface for approx. 6 second downloads.
- Built-in triple powered USB hub for guider and filter wheel control.
- Single USB cable control for all features - get rid of that dangerous cable tangle!
- Very low power consumption. Less than 1.5 amps at 12v DC.
- Compact and lightweight - only 75mm in diameter x 70mm long - Only 450g load on the telescope.
Allow 3-5 business days to ship
The TRIUS PRO-814C is a higher resolution version of the very popular TRIUS PRO-694C camera. It has a similarly high QE and low thermal noise, but offers 9.19 megapixels of resolution. Each pixel is 3.69 x 3.69 uM in size. This very high resolution makes the 814C particularly well suited to the super-fast short focus 'scopes and 'Hyperstar' systems that are now widely in use. The 814C CCD uses a Bayer matrix single-shot color filter array to enable you to take excellent color images with the minimum of effort.