Starlight Xpress Trius Pro-825 USB Hub CCD monochrome Camera System
This is the Monochrome Version
- 2/3" format, high resolution 'EXview' CCD chip, with 1.45M Pixels (6.45uM square pixels) array.
- Exceptionally low dark signal - No dark frames necessary for most deep sky objects.
- Excellent QE of 75% peak in yellow light, 65% at Hydrogen alpha (656 nm).
- Three port powered USB hub built-in. Can drive a Lodestar X2 or Ultrastar guider + SX USB filter wheel.
- High performance two stage cooling for better than -40C delta T
- Dry Argon CCD chamber fill for improved cooling performance.
- Exceptionally effective anti-blooming with minimal effect on linearity and no lost active area.
- Back focal length 17mm +/-1mm
- High speed USB 2.0 interface for approx. 0.6 second downloads.
- Built-in triple powered USB hub for guider and filter wheel control.
- Single USB cable control for all features - get rid of that dangerous cable tangle!
- Very low power consumption. Less than 1.5 amps at 12v DC.
- Compact and lightweight - only 75mm in diameter x 70mm long - Only 450g load on the telescope.
Allow 3-5 business days to ship
Trius Pro CCD Camera DesignThe Trius Pro's electronics design provides even lower read-noise figures that are better than CMOS cameras (when used at unity gain). This Trius Pro-825 has With 16bit data, an impressive cooling system, and virtually makes dark frames a thing of the past. No longer are calibration frames compulsory, they are optional! This gives astrophotographers more time to capture those impressive night sky images through data capture and image processing.
Built-in USB HubThe Trius Pro Cameras are building on the success of the previous Trius cameras. These cameras are designed with a built-in USB 2.0 Hub that allows for fewer cables to be connected to the computer. With this hub, the filter wheel and the guide camera can be connected directly to the CCD Trius camera, allowing for less clutter.