Takahashi FSQ-106EDX4 Refractor OTA$6,040.00
Actually in stock! See Gallery Picture.
The Takahashi FSQ-106EDX4 is a redesign of the popular FSQ-106 and is a superior flat-field super quadruplet refractor. This redesigned version features a flat field advanced Petzval quadruplet design, with extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for super color correction in the UV, visible and IR wavelengths. This optical design results in pin point star images and increased field illumination. Designed from the ground up for digital imaging, this new 4 element / 4 group design is also capable of stunning visual performance.
Some of the features of this outstanding design include:
- Completely new optics for digital imaging, featureing two premium ED elements for outstanding color correction
- An advanced Petzval design includes an almost full aperature G3 lens to ensure greater image illumination
- A flat field without the need for an additional flattener, across a large 88 mm image circle
- Generous 178 mm back focus allows the user to attach a variety of imaging cameras and accessories, 2 inch diagonals, and many other visual devices including bino viewers.
- A 4 inch, heavy duty focuser with a an included camera angle adjuster for precise rotation of CCD cameras
- An anti-torquing draw tube that uses a second rack located on the top of the tube and loaded with ball bearings to prevent any rotation when a heavy instrument package is attached.
- Airline portable, with a total length of less than 17 inches with the lens shade retracted
Optical Tube Assembly only (mount, tripod, tube holder and finder sold separately).Takahashi FSQ-106EDX4 Refractor OTAJoyce EldridgeMarch 8, 2020
Tele Vue-NP101is 101mm, f/5.4 APO (Nagler-Petzval) Refractor, Imaging/Visual$3,995.00
Type APO (Nagler-Petzval) Refractor
Objective (mm) 101 Focal Length (mm) 540 Focal Ratio (f/#) 5.4 Length OTA (inch) 25.5 Length with diagonal (inch) 28.5 Weight OTA/Std. Config (lbs) 10.7 / 10.7 Drawtube/Focuser 2.4-inch, Focusmate dual-speed rack/pinion Maximum Visual Field (deg.) 4.9 (with 2-inch 55mm Plössl) Maximum Recommended Power (x) 250Tele Vue-NP101is 101mm, f/5.4 APO (Nagler-Petzval) Refractor, Imaging/VisualKyle KoeberAugust 19, 2020
Borg 107FL F6 Astrograph Set FTF-M57 Focuser, 107mm Fluorite$3,299.00Borg 107FL F6 Astrograph Set FTF-M57 Focuser, 107mm FluoriteJared SmithAugust 18, 2020
Borg 107FL FTF-3235 Visual Set w/ Feather Touch Focuser, 107mm Fluorite$3,895.00
BORG 107FL with FTF true 3″ focuser (FTF-3235). EMS/EZM-ready package.
This system allows to reach the focus with long light path erecting mirror diagonals like Matsumoto EMS and BinoTechno EZM as well as conventional 2″ diagonalsBorg 107FL FTF-3235 Visual Set w/ Feather Touch Focuser, 107mm FluoriteJared SmithSeptember 22, 2020
Borg 107FL OTA Set CR, Carbon Fiber Tube + Rack & Pinion Focuser, 107mm Fluorite$3,395.00Borg 107FL OTA Set CR, Carbon Fiber Tube + Rack & Pinion Focuser, 107mm FluoriteJared SmithAugust 7, 2020
Borg 55FL F3.6 Astrograph Set A, 55mm Fluorite$1,299.00
Borg 55FL F3.6 Astrograph Set A, 55mm FluoriteJared SmithSeptember 10, 2020
- Aperture : 55mm Fluorite apochromat
- Focal length : 200mm
- F-ratio : 3.6
- Lens configuration : 6 elements in 5 groups
- Coating : Fully multi-coated
- Physical length : 200mm
- Tube diameter : 60mm
- Weight : 0.6kg
- Filter : 58mm (front hood) & 52mm (7000)
- Parts included : 2555, 7761, 7604, 7880 & 7000
Borg 55FL F3.6 Astrograph Set B, 55mm Fluorite, w/ helical focuser$1,575.00
Borg 55FL F3.6 Astrograph Set B, 55mm Fluorite, w/ helical focuserJared SmithSeptember 22, 2020
- Telescope Aperture: 55mm
- Telescope Focal Ratio: f/3.6
- 43mm corrected image circle
Borg B90FTF4 F4 Astrograph Set w/ Feather Touch Focuser, 90mm Fluorite$2,999.00Borg B90FTF4 F4 Astrograph Set w/ Feather Touch Focuser, 90mm FluoriteJared SmithSeptember 22, 2020
Takahashi FC-100DF Refractor OTA$2,440.00
The Takahashi FC-100D is Takahashi’s latest update to the 100mm fluorite refractor. The FC-100D uses the Steinheil design with the fluorite element in the rear and an eco-glass front element. This apochromatic telescope provides outstanding views, both visually and with digital imaging hardware.
Takahashi FC-100DF Refractor OTAJoyce EldridgeMarch 6, 2020
- Great for visual and astrophotography
- Optional accessories for planetary and deep space imaging
- Larger 100 mm aperture great high contrast views
- Excellent for viewing galaxies, globular clusters, nebulae, and planets
- Rear Flourite element for optimum color correction
Takahashi FC-76DS Refractor OTA$1,780.00
The FC-76DS model features a the Sky-90 2.6 focuser to better hold imaging packages which include DSLRs and CCD cameras with filter wheels. An optional dedicated flattener as well as extender are available to further enhance the capabilities of the FC-76DS. A sliding dew shield is also included and a larger OD 90 mm tube is standard.
The optional dedicated reducer changes the focal length to 417 mm with a focal ratio of f/5.5 and an image circle of 36 mm. The dedicated flattener operates at f/7.8 and 594 mm produces a 40 mm flat circle. This telescope is exceptionally well-suited for solar eclipse imaging and can be carried by the Teegul Sky Patrol III or larger PM-1mount. When picking out accessories for any Takahashi telescope, a system chart is of great use.Takahashi FC-76DS Refractor OTAJoyce EldridgeMarch 6, 2020