JMI MotoFocus+ Celestron CPC 1100
Focusing is made easy with JMI MotoFocus – Celestron CPC 1100. MotoFocus is a battery operated hand control with an electric focus motor that attaches to the shaft of a focuser knob (or the knob itself) for precise, vibration-free focusing at high power without the need to touch the telescope.
MotoFocus is great for visual and photographic use and features variable speed for coarse and fine adjustments. Precise positioning is accomplished through electronic braking. Mounting is easy and requires no drilling or tapping.
- Celestron CPC 1100 GPS
- Celestron CPC Deluxe 1100 HD
- Celestron EdgeHD 1100
- Celestron CGE PRO 1100 HD
- Celestron CGE Pro 1400 HD*
- Celestron CGEM 1100 HD
- Celestron CGEM 1400 HD*
- Celestron CGEM DX 1100 HD
* This product MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE with 14″ Edge HD scopes. Check the screws in the orange ring holding the Celestron focusing unit in the scope. If they are 3mm screws, this unit will work. If they are 4mm screws, this unit will NOT work.