Losmandy GM8G, Equatorial Head, Gemini 2 Goto, weight shaft, folding LW Tripod & 7 lb. counterweight
Available on backorder
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Already 1 persons shown interest.
Fully locking, unique tangent arm design altitude adjustment, 0-68 degrees, large knob for easy alignment.
Laser engraved latitude scale in 2 degree increments.
Single knob azimuth control, bi-directional +/- 8.5 degree.
3.500” diameter laser engraved setting circles, 6 minute R.A. / 2 degrees DEC.
R.A. circle engraved for Northern and Southern Hemisphere.
Dovetail saddle-plate fits both “D” Losmandy Style Dovetail or Vixen Style Dovetail. Allows for the interchanging of any tube assembly-reduces need for DEC. weights.
Included in box:
Removable stainless steel 1-1/4 inch diameter weight shaft w/safety knob.
7 lb counterweight.
FOLDING LW TRIPOD
All machined aluminum, black anodized
Tripod height, adjustable from 27” – 43”
Folding leg design for easy transporting.
Tripod weight 15 lbs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- All machined aluminum and stainless steel, black anodized.
- All stainless steel hardware.
- One 2.100” diameter needle thrust bearing.
- One 2.000” diameter needle thrust bearing.
- Two 1.500” diameter needle bearings.
- 2.812” diameter, 7075 aluminum worm gear, 180 tooth.
- Dual supported, ball bearing housed ground High Precision Brass Worm.
- One-piece worm block design.
- Spring Loaded Worms.
- Tucked in motors.
- Variable slip clutch, both axes. One knob per axis design.
- Porter Slip Ring Design
- 1.250” diameter aluminum shafts.
- Through the axis polar scope mounting, works in Northern and Southern Hemisphere. Polar scope optional.
- Instrument Weight Capacity 30 LBS
- Equatorial head weight 21 lbs.