When it comes to solar viewing safety is of paramount importance, which is why we only supply material from the most experienced manufacturer in the business.
Our pre-mounted solar film filter suitable for making your own telescope solar filter with little effort. Mounting the film is the trickiest part of constructing a solar filter. We've done that part for you by professionally mounting the film to a rugged ABS holder. All you need do is adapt the filter to the size of your telescope. Comes with instruction sheet for safe use and hints for constructing your own mounting.
- 50mm Round Film Mounted in ABS Ring
- Inside Diameter of Mounting Ring = 279mm
- Outside Diameter of Mounting Ring = 300mm
- ISO & CE certified
- For white light, full-spectrum, viewing
- Instructions for safe use included & DIY hints
- Use for eclipse viewing
- Planetary solar transits