Lumicon 2 Inch Easy Guider for ZWO cameras
Available on backorder
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Already 1 persons shown interest.
The Lumicon Easy Guider for 2″ focusers is one of the most powerful astrophotography accessories available today, with the largest guide camera field of view available.
Lumicon Easy Guider for ZWO Cameras
The Lumicon Easy Guider for ZWO Cameras and 2″ focusers is one of the most powerful astrophotography accessories available today, with a large field of view.
This 2″ low-profile Easy Guider features a large pick-off prism, making bright guide-star selection a breeze. It uses telescope optics directly for pinpoint guiding accuracy. This method is superior to using guide-scopes, which can flex with respect to the main telescope.
Benefits of Off-Axis Guiding
- Guiding occurs with the same light path as the imaging detector thereby eliminating the effects due to differential flexure/slop of the auxiliary guide scope.
- Differential flexure in guiding setups often introduces errors far worse than the actual corrections actually needed. Off-axis Guiding avoids this problem.
- Auxiliary guide scopes are blind to image shifting due to primary mirror “flop” in telescopes with moving primary mirrors (SCT’s). Off-axis guiding corrects for this problem
- Guiding occurs at the same focal length as the main imaging camera. Although CCD guiding software can compute tracking errors to sub-pixel accuracy, many guide scope combinations have marginal or too-short focal lengths to be properly effective. Off-Axis Guiding avoids this problem.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 2″ Low-Profile Easy Guider for ZWO cameras and 2″ focusers.